Wednesday, September 23, 2009

today is Wed not Mon = =

i keep messing up ..
i keep thinking today is wednesday = =
wadever la
went to skul as usual..
i love the scent of my skul ..
it is so refreshing~(vomit)
especially when i took my first step into my most-missing class
aw~
my face can feel the softness of the air
it is touching my face softly..
it smells sweet~ hmmp~

upthere..are imagination..
in reality, it goes like this..
eveybody were sleeping in the class
sweetly.
we all so bekerjasama ork.
everyone slept whenever there was extra time.xD
i wished to took the pic of my class..but cant..
because i was aso one of them..sleeping in the class.= =

today holy keep asking me wad had happened to me..
talked less, played less..
sry dear.. i dunno the reason precisely..
the only thing i can tell you tht..
i had already forgotten the memories (before holiday d )..
i dunno how i made it..
but this seemed good to me
so..i choose not to remember again..
sry yar..let me be like tht for a period of time
maybe till we finish our exams ><

2day stayed back at skul again
dun have the mood to go back home = =
so went to library studied with 国意..xD
we used to talk a lot on phone..
but 2day.. = =.. din even talk 10 sentences to each other.
weirdo..
keep studying..xD
he was reading KH while i was doing my DEAR science .= =
hmmp..both of us studied till 5pm when the stupid anouncement told
us to leave library and gathered at the hall ( wait our mumies and dadies.==)

ok then..i walked out to the KAKO shop to photostate the piano script book
which dear xueer lent me
thanks a dear~ i love tht book so much~.xD
RICHARD CLAYDERMAN..
the song i love the most is SOUVENIR D'ENFANCE
i heard this song when i was in kindergarten .. jus love it so much.x)
back to my story..
then.. i saw him.. at the toufu's stall..
i wanted to say HI to him..
but he jus turned his head away quickly at the moment he saw me
it hurts.><
but nvm.. it had been times ..T.T
suan lo..i walked passed him without a backward glance
go straight to KAKO~.xD




i started to kee siao after eating my favourite bread..
CROISSANCE~
hmmp~ slepppp~ nice~.xD
reached home then keep practising SOUVENIR D'ENFANCE.
x)
this is my day, MONday..
oops..is WeDNesdaY. =)

No comments: