Friday, September 18, 2009

阳光的味道.The scent of sunshine

the scent
it's jus so fragile,
it makes me have to handle it in my hand
carefully
watching it sleeping in my palm
like a baby
i leaned my nose to it
inhale the air
fragance
it is so sweet, cooling, refreshing,smoothing
jus like a cinnamon with a touch of vanilla
all around pleasing scent
a lighter scent, very pleasing and soft
my eyes linger on it
murmured to myself
:" it's making me insane"
i m totally riot
trying to inhale as more as i can
the more i breathe in,
the more i relax

the scent now
jus like carnation
A Good, Spring-Fall scent.
Very nice.
Energizing, strengthening, purifying.
i begin to imagine the scene of Spring
the trees formed green walls on two sides of me
the sky brighter through the clouds
the birds chirping more merrily than usual
flapping their wings jus like clapping their hands


A moment later
the scent changed into another smell
The scent of fresh, mouth watering, plump, juicy
jus like ripe Blueberries.
Great Spring and Summer Scent.
The soothing fragrance
of walking through a blueberry forest
I took a deep breathe in and out
my mind is away from ghastly and repellent world
Relief.

the bright glow of sun shine on the scent
which is on my hand
i stunned and stared at it
the scent is sparkling , like thousands of tiny diamonds
are embeded on the surface of it
glittering

i made a prompt decision
i will not relax my grip
but i will hold it firmly and tightly
so tht the scent will not drop off from my palm..again
i want to be happy
i want to be a energized , optimistic person
convince myself ..x)











* syr for any grammar mistake >.<.. jus typed for shuang..xDD *

2 comments:

HoLee :) said...

hmm..it's like reading from a storybook.=)
keep it up.^^

✖**Ru**✖ said...

thx ^^
i hope i can ><