Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sat.

Saturday..
it spells like this..
S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y~ xD
(sry..i m bored..dunno want to write wad = =)

thx dear holy..
thx for your blueberry cake.x) love it..haha
thx to your mum.=) happy birthday to her..hehe
thx dear ling..
staying wif you can make myself high.x)

today d physic tuition only 1 hour ork..
caz we all lazy to go tuition.xD
siew kuan no come to skul
then hsin yee, yunzi, yanru.
u all lazy liao lork..xD ( ok la..me too..hehe)

another 1 hour..
jus walked around the skul moodless
i went to find my society d board..
i m so dai bi = =
sui bian la.. i always so dai bi d x)
then i aso went to see his society d board
saw him in those pics
and saw her too..xD
so xian mu both of them can so rapat.x)
a little bit envy in my heart.
but all i could do is to tell myself
"ru, tht's not your things and u cant own them..so, u mus not grab it."
followed by a deep exhale..
i have burried my feelings to him.
good job, ru..
do not let it disturb your emotions till the end of the exam..=)

watch this video.x)
the woman is so talented..

Kseniya Simonova - Sand Animation (Україна має талант / Ukraine's Got Talent)

No comments: