Friday, September 25, 2009

25th SEPTEMBER 2009

i passed my day as usual..
woke up, brushed my teeth n bathed..
ate..slept..talked..breathed.and lalalalala..
during PE..
holy and i decided to take the test once more
as the results, we still failed in tht test..
>< sry dear..
i still failed to catch your balls.. it's all my mistake..><
after skul, went to library as normal schedule i have planned
walking up the staircases towards the library
and walked to the seat in front of guo yi..
and..sat down..
my sis sat beside me..
(guo yi said she does not look like me..= = he thought tht she is my fren.xD )
then do wad?
study lo..
study till 5.
surprising..
there's no stupid anouncement but it was the turn
the teacher told us to leave the library.. = =
leave jor ler go where?
hehe...went to eat with guo yi.xD
at the shop at the backstreet d..
(珍珠奶茶的店)
both of us ate d blackpepper chicken chop rice.
de-li-c-iou-s.~~~~ thx guo yi .xD
at the las moment before i went home
i saw him x)
he waved to me..=)
happy~ hehe.. no nid to say lo..
i started to kee siao ler from tht moment..
saw guang ying too.xD
guang ying a.. u so cold ler..><
y d whole face like no emotion d ..= =




tht's my 25th SEPTEMBER 2009
a little happy day =) becaz of his wave x)

No comments: