Tuesday, August 25, 2009

假期.Holidays

i have tried to force myself to study these days
but it seems not success on me..
i m so pressured when i see those books..
chemistry, bio, physic, geo, history and all tht need to memorize
i hate it..
i hate to memorize things
argh
who mind to tell me how u guys study for uec?
i nid some ways to study..
i dun think this is the time for me to read through all books again..
kesuntukan masa.. = =

this holiday trying to increase my BM words, and do more and more math
d 07 UEC took long time for me to finish it..
i dare to say tht actually i noe how to do, but jus only i m too nervous in the exam
they are quite ok for me >.<
everyday do i set of math and 1 set of PMR BM..
really hope i can make myself meet with A..
still got 1 month..
terrifying month
straight As!!!!
( can i ? )


later wan go play badminton ler..
i think i will play seriously..
wan to release all my tension..
then i can study very fast ler..xD

holy a, i m happy tht u had made that brave decision ^^
your msg woke me up with shocks.. then i kee siao ler..xD
no matter he accept or not..
u mus be happy that u had tried before
dun depressed..
试着从另外一个角度想,你会发现坏的都会变好的
乐观吧 ^^ 这样你才可以继续爱着他啊 >.<







如此蔚藍的天空 在我眼中卻如此的灰暗乏味

2 comments:

HoLee :) said...

straight A's..u sure can de!!!
i want to play bad leh..><
so long din play
hmm..i jz cant help feeling depressed..
bt i'll b fine..thank you so much..
^^
gambateh~ xD

✖**Ru**✖ said...

^^ gah yew ..
be happy always yar dear
hope i can now jus stand beside u. >.<
giv u a very very very big and warm hug..
haiz