Saturday, July 18, 2009

sob.

sob.sob.sob.
glup.glup.glup.
blup.blup.blup.
felt like drowning in the water.
hardly to breathe.hardly to move.
i am trying to make myself swim in the water.
but it seems difficult for me to do it.
keep struggling to make myself free from this water.
but it seems hard for me to do it.
i hope i can escape from this deep lake now.
and i hope i can stand on that peaceful land for once more.
"Calm Down" i said to myself.
all i can see now is nothing.
there's nothing i can see,
i can touch,
i can grab.
there's nothing.
i can feel the coldness surroundings me.
i can hear the dark calling me.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!"
that's what i tried to yell in the water.
but there's no sound coming out from my mouth.
only bubbles.
i look up to the surface of the water.
i can see the sunlight is trying to rescue me.
trying to pull me out from this lake.
Making me feel warm, i try to raise my hand out of the water.
finding something that i can hold on it.
at last.i found something
i hold it tightly.
oh!
i can breathe again.
i breathe in the air as much as i can.
this is the first time i smell that the air is fulled of sweetness.
the sweetness i ever had





=)
lol.i dunno wad am i writing.
jus to release my stress.
and sry for my grammar mistakes. >.<
if there's any grammar mistakes, remember to tell me.=]


everybody.
gah yews in exam yar ^^

No comments: