Saturday, March 7, 2009

Emo

me so emo nie..
dunno why..jus felt like that..
today we celebrated my bro's birthday..
actually is tomoro, but me n him tomoro got camp until monday..
so we celebrated today lor..
happy birthday to him ^^
your are my dearest brother ^^
today quite down mood d..
dunno why..
at home always wear black shirt d..
名副其实的emo..
emo emo emo emo.. me is emo~
xD
actually should say
my mood quite down since last month..
no reason = =
not d happy, always high d ruru ler lor..
now is .. down mood, lazy, emo d ruru ler lor
so lazy to walk around.. so lazy to do everything i shall do
sien = =
want to shout.. want to cry..
want to punch something..
but have to 忍耐..
ruru very good in 忍耐 d.. rite? ^^

2 comments:

Natnat said...

OI
emo
sad
THEN CRY OUT
find ur frens
talk to ur parents
write ur blog
or just plain cry
dun go and "ren nai"
when its all bottled up
it'll get worse when its full
right?
u wanna hit someone?
here got one *waves*
u wanna hug someone?
here got one *hey~*
u wanna headbutt someone?
here got one *yo~*
always there for u k..
u gt so many frens there
watching u wif big and beautiful eyes
wa~~

✖**Ru**✖ said...

thanks yar dear..
me every month cry without reason..
very geng ler lor..
xD
anyway, thanks ^^ muacks