Monday, March 30, 2009

Australia Hot dog



SEE~SEE~SEE~!!!!
foreign country's hot dog size so big..
malaysia d ler..
small dao = =
really very big ar~
1 hot dog enough for you to eat whole meal..
no wonder australian so fat..
my mum said..
they dun have 身材..all fat fat d..
but that thing very big..
get wad i meant? xD
then i learnt wad teacher said and i told her..
酱就可以衬托出你不肥了咯..
xD
their junkfood also big big pack d..
cheap cheap d..
(but change to RM..quite expensive d )
everything in large size.. >.<

2 comments:

HoLee :) said...

walao..really big nia~
i wanna eat! ><
haha..shud let me go to aus.let me b fatter.hehe.xD
anyway.hw's ur 1week housewife job?kakaz...

✖**Ru**✖ said...

my house still got..
u want to eat? xD
let you faster fat fat~
finally finish 1 week housewife ler..
mama gave me $20aus..and $2 d bookmark = =
better than nothing..xD
become expert housewife ler xD