Thursday, January 1, 2009

Pass through and Welcome

Jus celebrated the "farewell party" for 2008 and "welcoming party" for 2009..
at 12am this morning (1st january, i wrote this post at midnight of 1st jan)..
XD...i was watching hokkien idol singing contest on the last day of last year from 8pm to 12am..
so happy, malaysia's get 1st place~ woohoo..
a 12 years old girl, can you all believe it?
and she is pretty too~ XD
and then, they started to count down, me, and my family,
sitting in front of the television, following them count down..
3,2,1~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!
haha...i scream the loudest...
and the second step i did was to use my mum's hp n called my uncle..
wished him HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ (i m the 1st person~ shuang a~)
jus finished my crazy screaming, every places started their celebration by putting firecrackers~
kind beautiful..but not as beautiful as the time i lived at bukit ceylon,
----------------------------------------------------------------
rumah pangsa which built on a small bukit, surrounded by bukit nanas..
beside bukit bintang, near to kl tower.. 
when u put a bunch of banana on the table and u go out, it will dissapear when u return home..
really.. oh ya, those firecrackers' sound will be more more more louder then u hear..
even you closed your ears, u also can hear those sound, as loud as thunder..or maybe louder than thunder..
there's a duku tree, a fruit tree i used to call my kakak to help me get those juicy fruit...
so sweet, until now i still can remember the taste..
my neighbour, i used to climbed into their house, take a piece of cake.. haha..
the lowest floor, full of interesting things, that me n my bro, sis used to play pirate game at there..
my frens, we shared durian ice-cream together..
animals, live with us, especially the bat ~!!!
it live wif us, really, it always says hi and bye bye to us, using its ear and its cute face..
ow~~~~~~~ i miss it so much..we always feed it fruits and others..
i really hope to see it again, but can i?
-------------------------------------------------------------
so many things to think back..my happiest n sweetest memory..
keep in my heart's deepest place... ^^

this is my PAST, and now is my FUTURE
future? confronting my problem? PMR?
yeah, maybe right...
haiz, what can i do? escape this test? no..
but i really wish i can.. goverment abolish this test then good lor...
haha.. it wont be true..
but what is my purpose to study? jus for my exam or my future?
foreign countries like Australia will let their students choose what subject they want for their future career preparation..
malaysia? jus readddddd everythings, only until when we get into university,
then only we choose our favourite subject... others we learnt butdoes not need in that subject,
will be forget..
anyway, PMR will be my very big present for year 2009.. T.T..
dunno wad to say for this year ler..jus hope i can meet more friends, and more ACTIVE~!!!
HALELUJAH~!!!

1 comment:

HoLee :) said...

ruru.happy new year! xD
malaysia 1st a.so geng nia~
hehe.
next yr.haiz.scary o.>.<
u sure can make more frenz de cuz u so frenly.^^
u're aredi active.haha.
anyway.gambateh o~ x)