Friday, January 16, 2009

I closed it ler

sour..
I m so stamen ( is this the word for 花心? )
blogspot is my fourth blog..
first was..forget ler..
2nd was blog.roodo..and third was wretch..
just now..i closed my third blog..
i felt that i have no time to write 2 blogs..
maybe it was just an excused..
i like wretch d blog.. because it is beautiful and there's all my feelings to him..
but I still decided to close it.. my heart felt heavy..
I always giving up in halfway..
not only blogs.. in life too..
i didnt made anything perfectly..or 100% finish..
useless.. no responsibility..
thats only the words can describe me..lol..
will i close this blog in future? not sure yet..
maybe will..maybe not..

1 comment:

♥ MeL said...

dear ar...actually there's nothing to say perfect or even responsibility...
no one can tell wat's perfect...
no one can tell wat's responsibility...
moreover,no one can tell wat will happen in future...
so juz move on wit it lo~
no nid to think too much^^

xxLove u oxx
v(^-^)v