Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nth to do , Dunno wad to do

sitting in front of the computer..
i dunno wad i can do..
revise every books teacher taught today?
maybe later...
sleep?
adults said the more you sleep the more stupid you are..
eat?
there's nothing i can eat..only my mum's junk food..
i cant touch it..
walking around in the house like mummies?
maybe that's a good idea..
sitting on my chair and turning around?
i will faint off..
jumping from my room to the kitchen?
haha..maybe i can grow taller..
do exercise?
I want badminton n futsal !!!!!
wad to do????!!!!!
waiting for my mum, she is cooking dinner now..
ARGHHHHHH.... bored...
there's no word i can describe my feelings..
the feelings.. more than bored... more than speechless..
more than everything i have..
oww.... is there anybody can tell me wad to do now...
dinner..dinner..dinner... the only thing i can do is "wait"...

2 comments:

Natnat said...

just don't jump down the building

✖**Ru**✖ said...

i can if i wan...
jus need to put on springs under my shoes..and i can jump to africa~