Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tiring

today our school held 新春庙会..
it's so tiring..
selling food for 3 hours..
didnt eat lunch..
but i enjoyed the process..
we prepared everything and do everything together..
the most funniest place was when we have to put more chocolate into the pot..
and XD... my fren keep squishing the choco out..
but she cant.. caz they all melt so it stick to the plastic..
me and her tried hardly ..
our hands were full of choco..
yum yum~ taste great~!!
haha...
not like last time..
we had to walk to every corner to sell our food..
this time we jus need to stay at out stall and all people came and bought..
so many happy memories today~
after that, me, hsin yee, yun zi, wei leong, kai wen, and others went to mou mou's tuition~
maybe too tired...my eyes cant open...
i tried to scrub my eyes but there's no use..
dunno why,
this week my eyes were so tired.. hardly open ..
the feel, was jus like you put pepper in my eyes..
so hot..
not enough sleep meh..
so sleepy..
(sry, i dunno wad am i typing now.. jus useless writings )

2 comments:

hsinyee. said...

yea
its quite tiring
especially u gt things to do
><
take some rest
=)
n i enjoyed d tution too
x)

♥ MeL said...

dear dear very ko lian nia...
nevermind!
u have no fear~ur dear dear, ME is here!
呵呵~me oso will b with u 4ever de~
love u o~

xxMuackxx
-^^-