Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love you~~!!!

hohoho..
come back from johor ler~~
my darling frens, got miss me? XD
forget to wish everybody.. >.<
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~
and gor too.. happy birthday yar..
i love chinese new year..
caz there's many ang pau's waiting for me..~
this year...quite weird..
i took ang pau's from other people ler still have to ask them to donate money for chong hwa...
WEIRDO..
but so hard to get rm300...
luckily i got 1 sister in this skul.. so i only nid to find rm150..
hahaha~ XDD
so many ang pau this year~ i can buy a lot of things i want ler~
muacks muacks...money money~~ XDDD

2 comments:

stupidyshin =) said...

hey hey
hot miss me ?
haha so sry i so zilian ..
anyway happy MOOOOOOO year !!!!
be happy orh ^^ =)

✖**Ru**✖ said...

i miss you~~~
miss you so much..
every second except breathe then is to miss you.. XDDDD