Friday, January 8, 2010

anne,teng n me =)

thanks anne. =D
these photos are awesome! i like the pic i m hugging all your toys.included your MOO.
xD
sry for my lazy-ness.
so i grabbed all your pics including your words. 8D
hope we can meet again in short time ya. =D







She's raping my Moo Moo, OH MY GOD.

Then we went to McD's. Their Fillet-O-Fish is rapidly decreasing in size.

After that we just walked around the Bangsar area, waltzing into boutiques like nobody's business and generally causing quite a lot of havoc.

Stopped by Bangsar ViIIage and saw a pianist at work. Nice.



And then somehow we started camwhoring. Our goal? To use as many different backgrounds as possible.


7-eleven.


Actually, I bought that...











These money people... *shakes head* They were honestly like $_$


ORZ LOOK. LISA DO YOU SEEM TO RECOGNIZE A CERTAIN PAIR OF SHOES? Okay, it's Ru's. Not mine. Or Lisa's.

And the camwhoring--starting, now.









Hui Ru wanted to go to a Thai Bar and order alcoholic drinks.

After that we went back to McD's.


"Let's see if they ripped us off, hmm..."




I just have to make everything gross.





And then we went to the park to destroy public property camwhore some more. It started drizzling so we were screaming and yelling and shrieking and laughing while running. It was tiring.








"Romeo, catch me if I fall!"


"What are you doing~~?"


"EATING YOU UP!!"

And then we saw Ru being emo



...so I decided to show off my super gymnastic skillz. To make her happeh.


And then Suet Tend was feeling horny that day...


so I got raepd.


then I decided to do Ru.


...No, I just... can't.


so instead, I got raeped... again.


"...Please don't hurt me..."


Then all was, uh, well?


Until Suet Teng came around again.


"Wow, that was tiring."


...and they're back at it.


then we decided to pimp a school bus on the way home.


but they got quickly tired.


so I decided to do it too.


While Ru was very engrossed in her books,


we camwhored.


And this is what keeps us together. :]

No comments: