Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas =D

lols.
nothing to write here.
but i m trying hard
trying to squeeze some words out
looks like i have already had huh.
8D

cleaning house.
em. accurately.
is my totally-mess-up-by-my-crazyness room.
sprayed some fragrance.=D
i totally turned upside down
i remembered i hate fragrance.
scouts changed me huh.
caz camping for days.
those shirts really...*yucks*

scouts really did changed me a lot
i dun remember i use to shout at boys.
chasing them? siting wif them jus wanted to take back my hp?
fighting wif them? sot wif them?
sit in front of them aso can fight dao cant eat my darling KFC?
lols.
tht's really not me.
xD
i dunno whether i can change till like this in skul or not.
lols.

tmr going back to skul
ready to accept my no-eyes-see PMR result?
i dun think so. hahas
y the stupid goverment chose this day?
oh ya.
maybe they like to giv us this special surprise as our x-mas present huh?
thanks.




duno why
superly insane for camp this few days
oh No, not skul's camp
is scout's camp. =X
maybe i love tht melaka camp too much. =)
and tampin's too..
staying wif them really comfortable.
tht feeling is 100% different from the feeling staying wif skul frens.

scouts.
i can be fren wif anyone without hesitating.
i can simply play wif someone i dunno.
i can dance wif everyone.
we can cook,play, together.
i can laugh whenever i want to.
we can fight.( not tht body-fight.xD )
and aso campfire. ^^
i love it so much.
camping in forest.
my target. =D




last.
wish u all a Happy MERRY CHRISTMAS .
=)

No comments: