Friday, December 4, 2009

jus.
wanted to write sth on this blank post
but there's no any thing making me feeling to write
pacing towards my working place
with no doubt.
another hours giving to this bistro again
i sat at the counter
really not in mood for everything
all i was thinking was- my frenship
it is really important to me
i felt like i was trapped in a nitemare again
running n chasing for something
i was racing to save something tht means important to me
the way towards it was long enough for me to run
no matter i ran till my lungs burst.
legs feeling like gonna to break in any sec.
n my speed was getting slower n slower
but the distance between us jus remained the same
- from the beginning-
y?
was it my problem?
i couldn't run fast enough?
or
we were meant to stay as far as possible from the first time we met?



tell me,
my dearest MR. FREINDSHIP..
waiting for your answer.
insanely.
precisely.
obsessed.








for an impossible answer.

No comments: