Thursday, April 16, 2009

thx my dears x)

really very thx to you guys
u all let me had a very special burfday ^^
i m touched. i cant believe u guys rememeber my birthday >.< *crying*
leshin : although u wished me a day before but nvm. u r d first people who wished me d ^^ love yar forever
holy : haha holy.. ur sms sent on 15 apr 12:58am. earlier 2 mins ler..xD but nvm too.. thanks yar..u r a special fren, i will love you forever ^^
hsin yee : thanks yar for your gift , sms and wish. d doll very cute o >.< love you too ^^
kai hao : = = u a. d first person bit me ler.. but also d first person wished me in class..thanks. maks xD
fan : thanks for your gift..very nice.. but i dun think tht word suite me >.< me is ugly..xD
wei yi : lol..thanks to you too. ^^ waiting for your present ..haha
zor : din gimme gift d .xD joking la.. anyway, love you forever..ah! stay leng~
yun : thanks for your very special present. i really cant imagine..almost cry when i received it and opened it >.<
kky & yu xuan : d present very nice ler..love it ^^ thanks guys
pei wen : i cant imagine u did tht card xD but very cute >.< touch x) love ya..pui you love jing too ..haha
yi an : u aso very artistic ler ~ thanks thanks~
wei leong : dear laogong xD thanks for your wish yar..but din gimme present T.T hng..
wan xin : thanks for you wish too ^^ love ya
those write in yun prepare d card d frens : boon chuan, holy, yun, wei ren, wan xin, kai yee, shu yi, wei yi, joey, jia yee, xin ying, kai hao, zozo, mel, cai ling. . thanks for you guys d wishes. LOVE U ALL FOREVER~!!!
my family : thanks thanks thanks~ so much thanks i wanted to tell you all. 15 years d thanks..how to say finish in one post wor..love you forever~
society : really surprise u all sang song for me.. using viola too xD

those sms n msn me d frends. also thank you yar ^^ my inbox full jor lor xD
still got who din say dao their names d sry yar >.<>
( who want help me count today i said ler how many times " thanks" xD )
anyway, today is my happiest day in life..touch whole day ler x)
really love you guys

2 comments:

HoLee :) said...

lolx..dun nid say thx de la..
we shud do de..
^^
maks.xD

✖**Ru**✖ said...

^^
really love and thx to you guys x)