Tuesday, November 24, 2009

low.

[ i wish i can close my eyes forever. caz i dun wan face to the darkness]






las sat saw lee rui an at the book fair again ==
wif his family.
wearing jus like the style he used to wear ..
short pants plus the shirt he always wear in skul
"yeng".. ==

lazy to upload those amusing pics.
not in good mood.
==
another days barh ^^

today went PERPUSTAKAAN BANDARAYA..
15 years old ler.
so nid to go to the adults department.
no more children's books for me. ==
went there to find some reference books.
about animals =)
i dun wan to let tht scene popping up in my head anymore.
so.
jus found some animals (mammals) encyclopedia.
started to read through some of them
at least i noe. ..
tiger belongs to cat and wolves belong to dogs.
simple conclusion ==
who dunno ==

went central market shopping.
almost was window shopping.
not enough money ==
black color..
enough to describe me
these days wearing black shirts.
without any reason ..
jus black.
black mood. black shirt.
black pants.
even going to pain black nail color.
how bout black eye shadow.





tomoro's gathering.
she is not going.
jus becaz dun wan to shop wif frens? ><
really quite sad to noe this reason.
aloning.
(another) she will be very busy
chatting with girls and boys.
n i will be throwing by side..
disregarded again
wat use to be so noisy?
there wont be anyone noticing me
not even my parents. sometimes
if i quite jus for a moment.
they wont notice.
they jus take it as usual
caz.
i m useless.
only noe how to talk. 24 hours non stop.

scout?
i think i m more like a rubbish
i think the boss beh song me gua.
her.her.her.
always her.
i noe i m jus a small rubbish
u wont notice me forever.




i want to work.
i dun wan to think these things.
it makes me starting to emo again.
i dun wan..
continuing be a sot girl without looking wat has happened around me?






maybe tht is a good idea..

No comments: