Saturday, June 27, 2009

.sry.

sry guys..
sry to yun, zor, xie ying, wan xin, perng, wei yi, alvin, yong hao n ren wei..
sry yar >.<...
i did not play my role well in drama although it jus a calefe..
did not talk much in whole drama..n..
i m so 慢热.. >.<
sumimasen ~
today took report card ler..
at least it is a satisfactory result..
the only one i m not satisfied with is my BM
y????
i have such a good BM teacher teaching me..
but???!!!!
my marks only 71..
ok, last year was 69..
i really wanna cry.. i m such a useless.
y his other students can take such high marks in BM except me??!!!
looks like i really have to start studying on BM
remembering more words jus like d way i study eng..
i have to gah yew..
i wan to be his most special student.
i really want.......

8 comments:

¿ÑôÖøߧ© said...

lalalalala
my bm oso 65+ onli
==

✖**Ru**✖ said...

aiyo.. u got go bm tuition meh?
dun have mar.. bt i got..
expensive d tuition.pro d teacher..
still get 71..this call cham a.. T.T

\\\SuMm3R/// said...

i also act badly lar...
i even forget my role ler ><
sorry every1 too...
gah yew...
you can!!!^^

hsinyee. said...

i only 70= =

juz marks doesn't mean everything sometimes
but it does mean something to lyk our parents.= =

gayews.
stil have 2nd semester mar
=)

HoLee :) said...

dear.
my bm worse thn u la..
haiz..
u muz belanja me le..hehe.xD
anyway.
gambateh ya~
u improved a lot..
so i noe u can de! ^^

♥ Theng said...

jiayous la =)

**passing by

Natnat said...

NOT UR fAULT.


^^
谁在呼唤我?

✖**Ru**✖ said...

谁在呼唤我~?
xDD
我会加油的..x)