Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sry and Regret

yesterday i had a bad dream..
totally bad dream..
i noe i shouldn't have this dream..
it will appear jus because i think too much..
i really shouldn't have this dream..
it jus reflex my worries..
i told her about this dream, and then i regret ler..
caz i hurt her..
jus like she noe i m 怀疑 her..
sry >.<.. u guys wont noe what am i writing about..
jus sry and sry and sry and sry and sry and sry and sry to you..
so much regrets and sorry i wanted to tell you..
it is such a shame to me for having such a bad dream..
i promise i wont think so much ler ..
and wont let this dream appear again..
i have to believe you .. caz you are my friend..
really very sry..
i really wish i can kill myself since i told you these things..
even dubai tower also cant kill me ler.. extra large parang failed too..
i need larger things to kill me,
maybe whole universe.. sry

1 comment:

HoLee :) said...

lolx.i told u dun nid to say sry la.
nt ur fault.i noe hw u feel.
it wun cum true.
yea.dun think too much le.
i noe u r worry.jz like me last yr.
n hope u dun b upset o~
c u so upset dis yr.haiz...
>.<
i beg u.b happy!jz like u told me last yr.^^
gambateh~
dun SRy again!or nt d universe will really kill u.haha.xD