Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting Far Away from Me

i dunno why..
i jus cant disregard this feeling..
(should i use 'disregard' in this type of sentence? >.<)
i felt that the distance between me and him is getting longer and longer..
i m scared of it..
i jus keep telling myself, it was just a hastly dream..a bad dream..
hallucination...
but i failed to manage it..haiz..
suan ler..
today..my mood..quite ok...
at least i can smile..laugh..hehehaha here..
hehehaha there..jump here jump there..XD
that was my mood for today..lolz..
now, about my tanggungjawab..
i was asked to be the first bi bao title d leader..
fine.. no choice for me..and i have to do it..
hard to say in words..
i tried to call them (group members) to design the theme as the bi bao background..
but nobody choi me.. suan ler...i did it myself ..
i designed it ... felt ok..
but when today we were trying to put up those things on the board..
i felt that the result will be a very bad result..
there will have less details in it and the 整体 will very bad...
i dun have any mood to do this job..
i wished i can change my job wif somebody else..
maybe will be better..
doing these things alone..that feelings is definitely worst..
i wan to give up!!!! (sry chung yeong..)

1 comment:

HoLee :) said...

dun sad la.
distance further doesnt mean ur whole life ma.
stay happy~xD