Monday, December 15, 2008

Mama mia


i want to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a musical show...
owww...how i wish if i can watch it..
sitting at a comfortable seat, watching the dancer and actors performing this show...
following them singing and dancing, in my mind n heart..
feel the happiness and fresh air around me..
owww*
who can buy ticket for me..XD...jkjk...
dunno why, jus a feeling telling me that this show is gonna to be super nice..
or maybe EXCELLENT...
there will be much regretS if i miss it..
but true, i will have uncountable regrets for my whole life..
because...i have no money to buy the ticket..
not even small piece from the ticket..
they sell a ticket, the cheapest, RM 110 something..
if i remember....
3 days...to opening night..
and me, sitting at here...
imagine that i m now watching the show.. "self high" ...
mama mia~~~!!!! in my imagination~!!!!

5 comments:

hsinyee. said...

i thought d cheapest tickets were 200
saw in the newspaper
= =
but mamamia is nice
^^

✖**Ru**✖ said...

i forgot...the price ler..
you watched ler?
i want watch~

Natnat said...

I WANT TO WATCH ALSO!
if u going
gimme a call
haha
of course, unless u're going with your boyfriend
><
JOKING
but tthe call me part is real

HoLee :) said...

lolx.
ru,it's nice.
i watched d DVD.
lolx.
i think my parents r goin.
nt sure bout it.
ask my dad record it thn show u.
kakax.
jkjk.xD

✖**Ru**✖ said...

u want to record for me?
XD...
if want aso can d lar..i m glad to..
XD
my fren watched the show...
one tickets needs rm400++....
regrets a~!!!