Saturday, December 20, 2008

Lack of sugar

OMG..i nearly fainted this afternoon, bout 12:30..
twice..the first time was at the lorry, selling tasty breads..( we r buying them for our lunch)
i jus came down from my sis's bicycle and my eyes feel dizzy..
instinctively, i sat down and try to calm down..
i totally cant see what is in front of me on that moment..
jus..jus blank~~!!!
and i nearly fainted...i hardly to tell myself to stay clear..
my head going to boom in any seconds..
and so, i asked my sis to buy me a coke..( i noe i shouldn't do that, but i was resorted to)
finally better than jus now, and started my journey back to my house..
here comes 2nd time, i came down again and wanted to pass the bread to my brother..
the same things n i get again... eyes cnt see anything..jus blank..
my legs felt weak and my heads felt light..
no more energy for me to walk, to talk..no mood to have my lunch too..
dunno when i will faint beside the roads, house, everywhere else~!

No comments: