Thursday, November 13, 2008

super...extreme...

ok..i have to clear that...
this is my first time using blogspot..
i thought changing layout will jus as easy as friendster..
maybe jus need to copy d HTML and paste it on d customize page..
AND I FOLLOW IT..
Finally, i jus get the green but nth layout when i previewed..
then only i read d " READ ME " which is packaged wif when i downloaded d theme..
i m totally stupid..
at first, i have to upload those PICS to hosting web and then only paste their path to the HTML..
y dun d author do that before he posted this layout..FAINTED..
suan le...at last i did it..successfully..( if still failed to do it, i m gonna get killed by this thing! )
it brings out a country feel, makes me feel comfortable when i m looking at my blog..
OWWWW...
COUNTRY ROAD~TAKE ME HOME~TO THE PLACE, I BELONG~

2 comments:

Mel said...

This is nice :)
A .. refreshing ? layout XD

Chopsticks said...

I love that song...
XD