Wednesday, November 12, 2008

here i come~

lol..maybe i have to say that i m playgirl...
caz i already opened a blog at wretch and now i opened a totally new one at here..
my aim is to follow my fren..lol..
most of their blogs are here..ony mine are wretch..
feel like ..weirdo..= =
now holiday ler..
staying at home jus like killing myself..
nth to do but only online, sleep and eat..
ok, sum of those adults will say that i have to start study for form 3 ..
jus becaz next year got PMR..
dunno y..kind of scare of PMR.. i m affraid that i cant do well nex year..
or maybe i should start revise all my form 1 n 2 tex books ler?
that is because..I M NOOB !!
YAAR..FRIKING SCARING ME..

2 comments:

Jacky Y.Z. Khor said...

Haha un be scared,relax.
Trust yourself and you shall emerge as a champion! =)

tkl said...

hah
new around..whatss ur wretch? is that better or this?