Monday, November 24, 2008

Alone at Muar

last monday..i sat bus to muar..alone..
my dad took me to the puduraya bus station n bought a ticket for me..
can you all guess how much does the ticket cost for only 1 way to muar?
16 RINGGIT~~~~!!!!
OMG...my eyes gonna drop out..so expensive..
thats all what I can say..
1 week..short..but meaningful to me..
i get my chance to learn how to do glass frame..
i even made one photo frame for myself as a memory..hahaz..
when i m leaving them on my las day at there, i nearly cried..
i dun wish to leave them..they r so friendly..
they taught me so many things in those days..
brought me to many places, bought many delicious food..
oww...i really wish to stay wif them through the whole holidays..

6 comments:

Natnat said...

wasei
si independent lerr
glad u had a nice time
^^

hsinyee. said...

=)
erm
paiseh
u r tagged
><
go c my blog
xD

Natnat said...

u
r
tagged
by
mii
=D
lolx...sory..
c my blog bah

sHiN@juz me said...

wah so many eh..
urm mind i leave comment?
tk care yarr ^^

tkl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tkl said...

whoo..link me la thx