Sunday, October 3, 2010

another fight

i had another fight wif my dad on the same topic yesterday
sob.
he asked me to stop my scout activities till my exams end.
means, i cant go today's scout.
hey, MR!!!
i m not going to have my exams tis week
it is NEXT WEEK!!!!
absence for today's
doenst mean i will really study from now on
3 hours,
i really wont memorize anything
so,
y dont u let me go??!!!

if u asked me not to go there from nex week till exams finish
fine,
i can compromise wif tht,

now,
dont u think it is a bit early???


i m so sick of it.
in this precise moment,
i hope i m not a front-class student
the feeling is overwhelming.
i dont have the power to make my own decision
i will obey theirs order naturally,
shit..
i felt like i m a coward
chicken-hearted


i noe wat am i going to confront when i m back to my scout activities again after i finish my exams
"y you keep absence?"
this will be a question asked by someone.
how am i going to reply?
telling him, my dad dun give..
or
i wan to study for my exams?

the answers are so... useless.
to prove tht i m a useless, bookworm, front-class student.,.

No comments: